- you can throw it on over skinny jeans, jeggings or leggings
- you can throw it on over flared jeans
- you can therefore wear it with boots, flats or heels
- you can dress it up or down
- it looks good with your hair up or down
- it is fun, flirty and feminine - something I only say as a joke but in this case I mean it. I have come over all girly every time I put it on.
- you can wear it with tights on a night out with high heels
The dress suits, apple, pear and hour glass shapes. I think it would be a bit too voluminous if you have a boyish, straight up and down shape often referred to as rhubarb or celery. I'm not a fan of either descriptions so I'll stick with straight up and down.
Having built this dress up now you might be disappointed but... I give you the Tiffany.....
Being naughty I have (as well as wearing the dress with a long pendant style necklace) ignored Katie's very good style advice and gone without and guess what it looks great too! I'm in danger of wearing this dress out, literally and it goes to show that sometimes you do need to have something in your wardrobe you'd not normally choose.