Then there is the book launch on Kindle of Girlynomics taking place this month. 2013 really is the year of new beginnings!
Talking of new beginnings Make Do Style makes a few predictions for the coming year both style related and general ones.
1. This is the year for embracing Sports Luxe. Adidas, metallics, and block colours makes combining tracksuit pants with heels the easy option. Don't say double denim do say Adidas Originals. Dig out your Run DMC.
image: London College of Fashion Framed exhibition
2. Holidaying in Greece. After months of misery in 2012 with epic rainfall, book early to avoid another disappointing summer weather wise. Greece is the place to give you guaranteed sunshine, heat and warm waters. Go to Greece to get lashings of vitamin D and Lays Oregano crisps.
3. Mars probing is the new science hotspot, even India is sending one to Mars this year. Also make the most of the Hadron Collider at Sern as they collide protons with lead ions in February before closing it down for essential maintenance work in 2013.
4. Flat and frumpy is the new footwear. See Katie Grand for Hogan and Celine. Don't think Birkenstock do think rubber sole
5. 'Tis the year to stop being superstitious. It is 2013! Enjoy