Saturday 15 December 2012

High St Pick of the Week

Having a lovely little sojourn with tweeter and blogger teawithonesugarplease on Thursday night in the freezing cold was not only delightful because at last we met (yes social media is truly social) but Ms.Tea had on the most becoming cossack hat.

There are a number of cossack hats around in M&S and other stores but even though the temperature has risen I can't be bothered to hotfoot it to any store. Lazy days and shopping is satisfied by ASOS and  the now reduced cossack hat from £16 to £12.

Do say Dr Zhivago, don't say Mariah Carey.

4 comments:

  1. I had a jigsaw one on my birthday and xmas list a few years back but it was sold out everywhere so I never got it. I don't think it would suit me now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good old Jigsaw bet it looked a lot nicer than this ASOS one! Shame as Cossack hats are such fun. The M&S ones are too round xx

      Delete
  2. Hi my dear! Yay for cossack hats, my thrifted M&S one is keeping me lovely and toasty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellooooooo I had got mine from Hennes a few years ago! The bear coat and I got home ok, shame your train journey sounded fraught on twitter. Was so lovely to meet up and have a good natter x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx