Wednesday 12 December 2012

Owl Eyes

When I went to Hong Kong to do a presentation and judge an eyewear design competition one of my favourites, though not necessarily anyone else's was a pair of owl sunglasses. Designed by Kevin Ching of Wing Fung Optical the design range is called Big Horn Eyewear and the sunglasses are of course Owl.

It was wonderful to receive a sample of the metal sunglasses frame I loved and in a really gorgeous case as well. I thought the design might only work for a fashion shoot originally, but having revceived and tried on the modified sample from the original I saw back in September I think I will actually take the Owl sunglasses on a jaunt in the summer.




3 comments:

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx