Saturday 30 October 2010

High Street Pick of the Week

Well now that M&S, Next and ASOS are out of the running my options are narrowing. Still I was inspired by a visit to London Zoo yesterday with the petit garcon. I'm not actually a big zoo person. But the garcon insisted I went to see the butterflies. How glad was I! It was magical, they flew around you and they were so colourful and gorgeous.

Which put me in mind of the Butterfly range by Matthew Williamson. I forget sometimes how fab the designers at Debenhams can be. Shame I couldn't get a large image. But this top will look great with jeans or a maxi skirt.



14 comments:

  1. I am steering away from tops with things on them, but agree this would look fab with jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No my style of top but I am a big fan of the range, they had the best beaded cardis - but I am holding out for the sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kate, some of the designers at Debenhams stuff is fab.

    I will answer your Facebook but I've managed to drop my laptop on it's charger which is completely bent out of shape... as is the side of the laptop!! So may run out of power before I get there. Hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there-a lovely pick, is certainly ideal for dressing up or down! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is cute. I love the neckline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, going into the butterfly area at the zoo is like a nightmare for me. OMG - bugs flying around all over with their creepy bodies! I need to take a shower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. On shirts, they're good though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, I love how you got fashion inspiration from the Butterfly House!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! I always forget about Debenhams.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love that Jersey top in a dress. Something short and fun that I could wear with tights and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Butterflies are wonderful. The symbol of freedom. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The butterfly house is my favourite part of London Zoo (well that and the old Art Deco penguin pool!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in dire need of some long-sleeved shirts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx