Friday 21 October 2011

High St Pick of the Week

Despite the dreadful racket that greets me every time I sent foot in the Kingston upon Thames branch of Whistles, I manage to spy in my 5 minute window of tolerance a fabulous dress. A truly grown up gorgeous dress. Back to the music. I love a bit of loud blaring stuff but not when I step into a Whistles store. They are trying to sell to me but I can't tolerate the noise. I want peace and quiet a sublime browse and therefore I will from now on stick to the Kings Road or St Christopher Place branch which feels no need to give me a headache.

Here is the dress I quickly ran my eye and fingers over the item and think it is a great buy for now, for the Spring and any Summer events. Work it!


(PS it is also annoying me that the item is creased in the product shot. In the annoying loud music store it was hung beautifully and uncreased!)

10 comments:

  1. oh this dress is gorge, whistles is killing it at the mo! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a beautiful Whistles dress. I am hoping Dr. Dukan can help me wear it again this Christmas.
    I agree with you about the noise - the Liverpool branch has a touch of the Hollister shop to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry- used my husband's account again - the last comment was mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Sort of a variation on polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple but beautiful especially that you are wearing it.. you made justice to the dress honey, so love it! just hope your eardrum did not explode due to the loud noises you heard...
    enjoyed your blog.. following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too... kissess!!!!


    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE'S THE LINK--> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man, whistles are EVIL/amazing! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx