Friday 21 August 2009

Branded

When Everyone Says Don't and I met WendyB of Wendy Brandes Jewellery we were so taken with her wonderful rings we ordered a necklace each! Mine is a Little Woolf and I believe it is just the ticket to take a bit of the spirit of Virginia Woolf to aid me in my dissertation writing.

Everyone Says Don't choose the gorgeous Squirrel Necklace for no other reason than the fact she loved it. I love my Little Woolf to but I need to believe in its helpful powers!

Anyway I was postie and delivered the package in exchange for two glasses of rose at Mews of Mayfair. Well we were a bit squiffy and nearly forgot to take photos of our branding. Luckily on way to tube I spotted some geraniums to ensure the new way to pose instead of the passe hands to face.

The cute Little Woolf with a tipsy in charge owner!


Using my blackberry with rose wine isn't the best photography combo


So here's a close up of the lovely Squirrel!

12 comments:

  1. Ladies-you both look totally adorable in your new Wendy B pieces, they're just so stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!!! Flower molesting is even better than face touching when it comes to blogger poses. I think you'll find that your necklace proves to be a lucky charm indeed, because all my best wishes come with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little wolf says Hi to your little wolf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little wolf is so cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for being postie, and thanks for a lovely time too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW - The Wendy link links to me not Wendy! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous necklace-though i'm sure you don't need luck with the dissertation! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're actually "brandes-ed"! :-) I love those necklaces. Just gorgeous on both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wouldn't it be fun to wear the wolf and squirrel together? Forest fight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fantastic to own a piece of Wendy's gorgeous jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wendy B has such gorgeous pieces. I would have chosen the squirrel as well, I think. Such a cute necklace to own! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx