Thursday 16 February 2012

Maxi, midi, mini

Take one concept and show it at three different price points - that is the point of maxi, midi and mini. This post is all about the bag. The bag style in question is a shoulder or cross body bag of a small size as I don't want you straining shoulders and back now! I've also gone for a neutral shade to work with everything as I learnt the other day from Mrs H in Borth some of us are scared of the colour orange. Conscious I'm not in the business of scaring people there is nothing like a bit of beige/camel/tan (ish) to work wonders for your wardrobe and not shout SCARY. I've also gone for bags that offer versatility, ones that can be across the body, over the shoulder and change into hand or clutch bag.









5 comments:

  1. Wish I could go for something that doesn't have to carry everything but the kitchen sink! Love the Stella and Dot one, am in need of something small that converts to a clutch for evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ted Baker ones is looovely.

    My fave tip for ultra mini prices is charity shops in middle class areas after Xmas. Racks of leather bags with the tags still on for under a tenner. Either some people are terrible at choosing gifts or others are spoilt and have too many bags. I view it as my duty to rehome the poor unloved things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all cute. I think I'd have trouble fitting everything in, though. But if I could cut down on all the stuff I cart around . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tan bags are SO versatile - I can't stop picking them up at charity shops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maxi for me - always got too much stuff !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx