Friday 16 July 2010

Make Tavi choose me

On Tuesday I will be providing you with a link to view my recent short film. The link will be part of competition being run by Talenthouse for you to vote for your favourite submission. I will be needing your votes but only if you truly enjoy the film!



Meanwhile I'm still in computer malfunction mode due to spare parts on route. Thank you for your comments and BIG apologies for not being able to visit and comment back. Normal service resumes very soon - fingers crossed.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations my dear!!!!
    I'm sure I'll be voting for you!!!
    (yes because I just expect to love your film)

    Hope you'll have a nice weekend

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope normal service is resumed shortly. You can count on my vote, too.
    Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooooo excited to see your film!!!!! Hope all is resolved with your computer very soon.xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your film!
    You've got my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can count on me and my vote too!
    The computer gremlins are everywhere. My email is shot to hell and typepad is pissing me off...

    A cross QM
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely this

    THE PINK OPAQUE, AVAILABLE NOW IN OUR NEW WEBSITE, VISIT US! http://www.oh-nena.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx