Wednesday 16 May 2012

Looking Ahead

Dash this weather and the 'it is going to be a rubbish summer' predictions people are so fond of sharing! I'm forgetting the summer and will be making do with what I have given the excitement that is around the corner. I was writing a few pieces for some magazines and had no room to use this wonderful brooding gloomy but glorious model shot from the forthcoming M&S A/W12 collection.

Autograph top £65 Autograph Trousers £59 Shoes £49.50

How exciting will next season be if M&S are producing such great garments. I love that the top and trousers are black but with a fantastic floral motif. At this rate I'll be wearing this combo in July.

7 comments:

  1. That's quite a fashion-forward piece for M&S, isn't it? What fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really hitting a spot! Good affordable clothes again x

      Delete
  2. Great outfit and fits in with your "black" mood perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, was shocked at its likeness to the Tom Ford Gucci era!!

      Delete
  3. That is very directional for m&s!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - will it translate from styled image to reality, that'll be true test x

      Delete
  4. I love the floral print against the black. I'd love to see it in a full jumper style.

    Xo,
    Sadee
    www.sadeesays.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx