Thursday 10 May 2012

Style & Stuff take back seat due to Puppy Days

It is true puppy days is where it is all at currently. Although puppy Patches Valentino did have a fashion moment yesterday attending a bra video shoot. I am truly amazed at how doting, soppy and in love I am with my our new puppy. He consumes my waking and *ahem* sleeping.

Really I should be sharing the Louis Vuitton press day stuff with you but instead I bring you Patches. I just promise you will never catch me wearing a doggy top or cardigan.


The day we got him!!
 




Patches on location!!

7 comments:

  1. Amazing how they take over your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely gorgeous, I don't blame you for him taking centre stage! x
    PS Those shorts are made from a 1971 McCall's pattern, number 2986. Might be worth checking eBay or Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, he is soo cute! I remember when Harvey one of my dogs was a puppy. My mum had to put him in her handbag while she took the grandchildren to school. You might be able to get him some jobs on style shoots as he is that gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're having puppy days and I'm having kitten days! It's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a complete doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx