Thursday 17 May 2012

Metal Guru

Yes I know it is all about diamond and gold this season what with the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and a bit of gold fever for the fashionistas (that includes you Mrs Fab) but I had a sudden nostalgia for silver. Why I was a mere flag waving child when the Queen did her Silver Jubilee tour as my late Grandma held my hand. Not only that it was a lovely summer, yes a proper sun shining one.

Bring back silver I say and pray for a heat wave effect. And where better to get your silverware than at the temple of Boden. Yes, yes my conversion (thanks to Mrs H of Borth) to Boden still stands, the quality, the price points for most items and the reader reviews are a winning combination in these days of austerity fever and buying items for longevity. I've selected 3 useful items to wear all at once if you fancy with a white tee, a scarf or necklace and a pair of jeans. Shake off the shackles of fashion dictates and embrace your inner metal guru with silver.







0844 873 0000

6 comments:

  1. Love a bit of Marc Bolan and those silver sandals are cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my silver jubilee leather bookmark I got from school and yes 1977 there was a proper heatwave in the UK (those were the days) last one was probably 2006...I remember something HArdy Aimes said at a fashion lecture that silver was for the dining table LOL but these picks are great even the very surprising Boden one have you forgiven Johnny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like silver but would rather like some diamonds too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The messenger bag is really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx