Wednesday 9 January 2008

The new florals v the new vegtables

The deed is done! I am now the proud owner of an allotment thanks to Gary the Ranger.
The thought and reality of it all is truly daunting but thanks to Jamie and Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall, plus armed with organic allotment book by Susan Berger - I am up for it!

The potential is there, not just for producing vegetables and fruit but having a bolt hole. Somewhere to escape to and be immersed in digging and toiling. Let's face it I haven't got a Cotswold number nor a dream place in France. So allotment it is.

What with blubbing at Hugh's chicken programme on Channel 4, reading Jamie and Susan I've completely forgotten about my day job. To get back on track I'm off to the Design Museum to a talk on Thursday night billed as a 'topical discussion relating to the fashion industry'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx