Tuesday 9 June 2009

Cheap update


My biggest weakness is rings. I love to have a new costume ring quite often and tend to stick to the reasonable offerings on the high street given my magpie tendencies. Much as I'd like to be popping to Chanel or Yves San Laurent for their costume pieces getting bored of a ring after a week or two would be a costly affair.
I have one friend whose been a loyal keeper of a beautiful costume ring and wears it every day. Me, I mix it up, one day I'm sporting a £6 number from Dorothy Perkins, another my Cartier Love ring.

Thank goodness for Oasis for providing me with a £14 dilemma on whether to go for a nude pink or a turquoise number!

12 comments:

  1. What a divine find! I love these!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-oh, I love these, for the price you could have both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun! I tend to go for neutral metals in rings, but these bright colors really appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my daughters are crazy for rings and would love these! we have been looking at loads today! I have to post on a ring, I keep forgetting - stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your big weakness should be for WENDYB rings. Just my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love the second ring.=) Cool color, have a good day.=)

    A Writers Den
    The Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't choose which colour I prefer, they are both so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great. I have a ring I wear most days and have done for the last 20 years - it's a big round black plastic one that I bought from C&A. Cost me about £3 but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this ring, thought I might buy it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are sweet antidotes to boredom!

    I'm like you, I like to have options. This is the way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours. You definitely need both.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous rings!!!! We love your site, in saying this would be interested in a blog roll exchange...keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx