- It requires a lot of thought and effort to survive on a little
- It is surprising how liberating less can be
- I realised I truly do love black
- Red nails brighten the day when only wearing black
- I can't live without stripes
- My £18 scarf from Accessorise has been the best buy of the season
- My bum does look big in sequin leggings and not in a hot way
- It has made me reappraise my buying strategy and I think a few key quality non mass market pieces truly is the way forward
- I don't need lots of choice to be stylish and have fun with clothes
- I can't bear too many things or over stuffed wardrobes/drawers
- I can cycle in any shoes
- I need more than 2 pairs of shoes
- I could have bought a lot of things from Cos if I'd had the money
- I'm more Anna Wintour than Carine Roitfeld, I love a cardi
- I'm looking forward to wearing my Gap chinos
I managed to grab Mr MDS before he escaped this morning and got him to snap my outfit.
It is a bit like a receptionist at an S&M club, all I need are some piz nez spectacles to go with my flats. I will put on my shrug for my cycle and be grateful for wearing flats to work today as I've got a private client so it will involve tramping around Selfridges and the streets of Mayfair.
Final outfit Bustier dress, H&M white shirt, Topshop jade green coin necklace and Tods loafers
I'm not sure if it really works, but the best thing about being a stylist is even if what you wear is questionable, there is always the element of is it fashion forward/edgy/sartorial style/quirky/tolerated etc. etc. Basically one can get away with it!