Saturday, 10 October 2009

Pick of the Month

Being supportive is both a metaphor for lingerie and the bosom pal nature of blogging. One of my major obsessions is the correct fitting and wearing of bras. I would like to introduce a code for the standardisation of fitting methods, an obligatory annual fitting and more research on this matter.

Whilst incorrect bra fitting isn't a cause of breast cancer, better knowledge and awareness of the breasts is a major factor in early detection and therefore the treatment of breast cancer/

As October is Breast Cancer Awareness month I've given over the High Street Pick of the Week slot to a special Pick of the Month post. A number of fashion bloggers have already highlighted this item and its support of the charity Breakthrough Breast Cancer but have done an excellent job at promoting the Zoe and Morgan exclusive collaboration to raise money for Breakthrough Breast Cancer.

I much prefer good old fashioned honest pitches than the charity street muggers (chuggers) I avoid on a daily basis. And Zoe and Morgan have produced three limited edition items for my-wardrobe to raise money and awareness.

Silver Swallow Necklace £108

Gold Swallow necklace £125


  1. Lovely items, especially the tee! Have a great weekend!

  2. It's nice that you're spreading awareness through blogging! Keep it up! :)
    Have a fun weekend, dear! :)

  3. I was fitted when young in M&S and told I was 36A. So I developed a 'great personality'...
    Ten years ago I was fitted again - this time I discovered I was in fact a 32C, and had been all along, and in the correct bra I even had a cleavage!
    I won't say it changed my life but it did wonders for my confidence -

  4. gorgeous necklaces.

  5. Beautiful necklaces for a great cause.

  6. Love the silver swallow necklace and all for a good course too!

  7. Oops - that was mean to say "all for a good cause too"!

  8. Gorgeous items and great cause, darling!


  9. Great post - love the tee x

    For all things fashion:

  10. Such a great t-shirt! Reminds me of Marie Antoinette!

  11. I am always struggling to find the perfect bra, and I have yet to figure out whether I am a true 34A or 32B. I guess for that size range, it might not matter that much...

  12. The necklaces and t are really cute.


Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx