Saturday 7 November 2009

High Street Pick of the Week

There is always a shop you can pop into and find something, you'll have yours and I have mine, Dorothy Perkins or Dotty P as I refer to this old friend. The ability to shop DP's was born out of need, believe me when you reside in deepest darkest Wales and the only high street shop is Dotty P then you learn to live and work what you've got. As you can tell this was the days before Net-A-Porter et al.

This top reminded me of days of old, when ones only option was to add a sparkly top to a pair of jeans plus heels.

14 comments:

  1. I really love the colour. It's a very pretty top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage feel to it, I am always surprised at how expensive the highstreet has got though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's really nice
    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh I haven't been in there for years but this is really nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there-great top, very 80s but with a modern feel. Hope you're managing to have a good weekend as you've been working really hard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it . It has a real 80's feel but as SR says a modern 80's .. I think the colour is gorgeous Teal is a colour that suits most people well

    ReplyDelete
  7. sparkly top, love it from the first light!!! so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, the old days, when I actually had an excuse to go out, and I'd wear jeans and a sparkly top! This would have fit the bill nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great top, I love Dotty Ps! xxx Hope all is good with you, lots of love xxxxx Hope your having a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It reminds me of a deck of cards, or a jester for some reason. Perfect! I love some sparkle with my jester :)

    xx
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with WendyB, very 80's... and I love it :)

    Have a nice week ahead

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx