Saturday 28 November 2009

High Street Pick of the Week - Christmas gift ideas


I don't mean to encourage anyone to drink but I can't recommend the wonderful writing on wines and other drink by Victoria Moore,enough. After many years of reading and trying her recommendations - she has a column every Saturday in the Guardian Weekend, I can vouch and attest for her wonderful palette. Her £8.99 book available from Toast is a worthy contender for a Christmas gift. Not fashion but hey what's fashion without the occasional tipple.

4 comments:

  1. My husband is a big wine fan so th ebook is a great idea.
    Congratulations on completing your dissertation and I love the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olive Christmas tree ornament can also be a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubbly and fashion go hand in hand in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx