Wednesday 25 November 2009

Awards

I was very lucky to receive three awards from Wife in the City the other day.
This is very nice and also it gets me out of the hole which is proper posting (only a week to go on the MA front, I've got no library fines so fingers crossed I'll get a Masters).
I will be fully focused again after 4th December.





The over the top award has a question list to answer

1. Your hair: wavy bed head (not by choice) shoulder length
2. Your favourite food: Spaghetti Bolognese
3. Your dream from last night: Rewording the conclusion to my dissertation.
4. Your favourite drink: Dirty Martini
5. What room are you in: kitchen
6. What is your hobby: forgotten due to dissertation
7. What is your fear: being bitten by a snake
8. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Surbiton - I'm deadly serious!
9. Where were you last night: At home typing amendments!
10. Muffins: Blueberry
11. Last thing you did: Revise dissertation
12. What are you wearing: probably dressing gown and pj's I've lost the will/ability to dress
13. Your TV: X Factor, Ugly Betty
14. Vehicle: My Pashley bicycle
15. Your favourite store: Selfridges & Oasis
16. Your favourite colour: Red
17. When's the last time you laughed: All the time all though currently this might be due to despair or my grammar
18. When's the last time you cried: Currently I'm bereft of tears just experiencing tension!
19. Your best friend: Mr MDS and Mrs Miggins (not her real name!)
20. Favourite place to eat: Balthazar, NYC

I'm sure I'm meant to pass this on but I'm befuddled with words like hegemony...so help yourself!

9 comments:

  1. Hi - I'm sure I'd discover this if I searched your blog, but what IS your dissertation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations for the award~
    nyum nyumm blueberry muffins are love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol ref dirty martini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know the feeling, I handed my thesis over on Friday and have been having nightmares about typos ever since!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there-well done on the awards much deserved and keep up the good work, not long now for an end in sight!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh hegemony, hello old friend.

    Good luck with your final week - you're almost there! Go Kate. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for answering :) It's nice to read your answers. Hope the dissertation going well and you're looking forward to the finishing celebrations! M x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck!!! Nearly there! Enjoyed your answers. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx