Monday 14 December 2009

Dress a blogger for Hanukkah, Christmas, Happy Holiday

A reader request who is also a dear friend from the Wild West of Wales with a plea to dress her for Chrimbo. Two factors - one the reader has a pair of sequin leggings so I'm going to exploit this fact and use this to build up an outfit. Secondly, high street stores are limited so I'm sticking to the two I know are there! As usual the £150 budget applies



Dress to wear over sequin leggings New Look Tiered Chiffon Dress £25.00

Dorothy Perkins Pink gladiator sandals £30.00

Dorothy Perkins Cobalt leopard print cardigan £32

DP's Facet stone collar £12

2 x New Look gold Chain stretch bracelet £6 (one for each wrist)

total cost is £111

Rachel -wear cardi undone and just add black nail varnish to fingers and toes, apply smoky eyes! and some pink lippy!
PS the necklace might not work but just try and see...if not substitute earrings.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfit choice, love the cardi and chiffon dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cardigan too! I also love sequin leggings but they are out of bounds at my age although I do at least get to see my 3 daughters wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking outfit! Oh, and apparently Aussie are announcing the winners on the site today www.uncoveraussie.co.uk and then they should email you! I believe the prize is a red letter day gift voucher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! And as someone who just nabbed her own pair of sequin leggings, I'm taking notes ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend is a lucky girl.... and now I got cravings for going shopping at DP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fun! Loving your styling posts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, someone who is adventurous enough to get sequin leggings then needs styling help? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
    anyhow thanks for the good read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job! American Apparel have lace catsuits, but I haven't checked the prices yet. Sabine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very zippy Chrimbo ensemble.

    I laughed when I saw "Chrimbo." I haven't heard that since . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm all about dark smoky eyes, black varnish and pale lips. Love the clothing selection!
    Oh, and how could I forget to offer my congratulations? Congratulations on getting the Master's!!! So very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx