Thursday 3 June 2010

SATC2

I went I saw I liked. Safe to say the storyline won't win an Oscar but boy Kim Cattrall deserves one! Love her.

Also I love the Halston Heritage range (I don't care if I might be lacking individuality and taste either about the film or clothes) and whilst I was very concerned by SJP's eye makeup, new breasts and the lose of her mole, I did think the orange maxi dress was divine.

If you fancy some Halston Heritage action then Harvey Nichols online is probably your best bet. A bit of a secret that I've now let out of the bag. Oh well bag yourself some HH.

11 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the fashion. And ditto on the storyline!

    XoXo,

    Vicki @ Nostalgic Collections
    http://www.NostalgicCollections.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too loved the orange dress and was very shocked at the obvious boob job, but it was a fun,girly film.

    The story was barely there though. I don't know anything about the characters now, that I didn't know before, which seems weird considering it was quite a long film!

    Still I got to eat a big tub of Ben & Jerrys, so I enjoyed it regardless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag and such a great price, I think one of my friends is getting it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?! I didn't notice the boobs. I guess I was too busy watching Kim's ears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't enjoy the film at all, but the maxi dresses were fabulous! Didn't notice the boobs but hated the eye makeup and lack of mole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel terrible I haven't been able to get out to watch it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, what about those boobs?? All I care about is plastic surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really enjoyed the film but then I was just so thrilled to be out at the cinema and not having to watch Space Chimps...when did her mole go?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked the film, didn't notice the boobs but LOVE Samantha. PS, Halston Heritage = meh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the interiors more than the fashion... I thought Miranda was finally dressed great and came out of her shell! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx