Friday 18 June 2010

Nomination


Can you believe it, I've been nominated for an award! I'm up for best fashion blog written by a mummy. A mummy! I keep forgetting I'm one when I'm blogging. I think I'm young, free and only cough, ahem...only 21. I think I'm just a stylist when I write this blog, although I do like to include amusing matters at home occasionally as I like to balance the style element with personal stuff ...so mummy I am.

Gurgle.com is a social networking site for new mums to focus on issues including fashion and beauty. I haven't been very gurgle of late more lion roar but gurgle is a lovely baby noise that makes you want to squeeze their fat little cheeks.

If I were going to be a real yummy mummy at the moment then a maxi dress would be my choice even for nappy changing. Get one with a good pattern to disguise you know stuff like bits of sick.

These ones from ASOS are really pretty. ASOS is so easy to order from and return to, that it makes sense to do this rather than parade with baby around shops, when you could be having fun or a playdate.



13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination! Also, thank you so much for getting back to me re finding some chinos. And I'm looking forward to 'Find Your Me Spot' in July! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the gurgle and the roar :-) Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. God knows that it is hard enough to write a blog, but to blog, raise children and have a career is a feat worthy of an award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on this nomination! I sometimes forget I'm a mummy too - even when I'm not blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your nomination, darling!

    Looooove those dresses!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! And you're right about ASOS...one of my favorite shops.
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, dear!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can we vote for you?

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Petit garcon must be as pleased as I am. You are the best at everything, xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!!! Selfridges have installed warning signs on the escaltors now warning you to be carfeul not to get your maxi dress caught!!! Seriously I will post the photo LOL

    Thanks for tweeting my chanel giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, you deserve it! You should win!

    Love the maxi dresses I'm tempted at that price...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx