Sunday 6 June 2010

Your tour guide

I feel equipped to give a potted tour of the UK now I've set foot in Scotland properly. On my train journey from Newcastle to Edinburgh I saw and fell in love with Berwick on Tweed. I'm off to Belfast on Thursday for the Find Your Me Spot tour and it will be my first visit there too.


Me at the Jesmond Dene hotel, Jesmond, Newcastle, wearing Topshop top bought in April and a Kate Moss maxi skirt from her first ever collection also my orange Studio TMLS wedges which you can't see in the photo.

10 comments:

  1. And if I ever am in the UK, I hope you have the time to at least give me a tour and hopefully help me put together a fabulous wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you planning on visiting the West Midlands or are we a lost cause? It would be wonderful to meet you!
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are one slick chick! Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so soigne here xxx
    You will love love love Belfast.
    I wish I was coming with you.

    Queen Marie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been to newcastle once its a very nice place , just hate the nightlife

    Tc


    www.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your skirt, gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so stylish Kate I love the long necklace with this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit looks great, enjoy the rest of the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look brillo in that long skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx