The rules are simple.
Choose ten items of clothing from your wardrobe and mix and match them for five days between Monday February 14th and Friday February 18th.
You can have any combination of shoes, dresses, skirts, tops and jackets as long as it adds up to ten individual items.
You are also allowed five accessories which include jewellery, scarves, bag, belts etc.
Underwear and hosiery do not come under the ten items and five accessories!
If you are joining the challenge please blog about it and if you want to appear in Jane's Capsule Wardrobe Challenge round-up the following week then please email your pics to email@example.com
Here are my 10 pieces and 5 accessories.
1. FC wide leg jeans (2009)
2. Isabella Oliver essential black pencil skirt 365 (2011 - sale but still available out of sale now)
3. See by Chloe jacket (2010)
4. H&M blouse (2011 but first drop so all gone now)
5. Zara polka dot top (2011 current drop this season)
6. Zara cardigan (2008)
7. Isabella Oliver 365 grey dress (2010 and still available )
8. Elizabeth Emanual fashion show tee (free)
9. Zara shoes (2011 - sale)
10. M&S boots (2003)
11. Bag Mulberry Beatrice (2008)
12. Belt LK Bennett (2009)
13. Pashmina (2000)
14. Necklace Tophsop (2011)
15. Cocktail ring Topshop (2010)
Items: 6, 1, 14, 7, 2, 4 & 5