Wednesday 21 May 2008

Lost magic knickers part deux

I remind you of my recent post concerning the misfortunate loss of a pair of magic knickers. Well, they've been found!

After a hard day's personal shopping for a client I picked my dear little boy up from nursery and underneath his hoodie jacket on his peg was my knickers!

It had taken nursery quite a few days to pluck up courage to ask were they mine, given the largeness of the said waist and tummy clincher number. I fessed up they were mine and past them off as exhibit numbers only - no need to go into detail on the need!

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad they are again with you. I cannot believe where you found them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH hahah that is a crazy story, something that I can very much relate to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i know scarlett's music is pretty terrible isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny!
    Great story to tell him later in his life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A funny story all round. Still can't get over M&S allowing knickers to be returned.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx