Friday 30 May 2008

Over gladiators

There is a lovely piece by Observationmode on gladiator sandals. Upon which my comment was basically done them, over them and am resurrecting my Jack Rogers Navajo gold sandals. They are a bit tatty but a buff polish will sort that out.


You can only get them in the USA, I think someone briefly stocked them in London a few years ago.


I wasn't being mean about gladiators as for years, in fact every year I've worn a pair but when my beloved ones of the last few years wore out I decided not to replace them with any of this years choice. I don't think you can survive a summer without flats so check out Observationmode for a comprehensive choice of both flats and heels.

Jack Rogers Navajo sandals image www.navajosandals.com

4 comments:

  1. Know what you mean. I'm getting a high heeled pair to dress up my sumer wardrobe. Sometimes a trend kills itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these sandals kate! have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this was very nice. Thanks for the great mention! :D

    I love those sandals. There's a new crop out every year. They're very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need another pair? I can get you some and ship them to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx