Monday 24 November 2008

Dress a blogger for Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, Happy Holiday

As we approach the many festive occasions between now and New Year, I could think of nothing better than to dress a fellow blogger for a special occasion. All outfits will be from the hight street and the top limit for a complete outfit is £200!

First up to recieve the dress a fellow blogger treatment is the lovely observationmode!
Her outfit is a fabulous jumpsuit from French Connection


To be wore with a cocktail ring from Topshop and these flats from Dune in silver!




Lady Stardust all in one £100 French Connection

Purple Rhinestone ball ring £12 Topshop

Petty flats in silver £35 from Dune

12 comments:

  1. Hi there-ooh I like very much, lovely choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! That would look amazing on Enc!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Perfect outfit for her, except for the ring :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are hilarious - great idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How PERFECT for enc! Well played.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and nice idea, darling.

    Oh I think you chose the right look to Enc, and the silver flats are perfect for her.

    Very nice.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh yes, perfect for enc!

    Must look out for that FCUK jumpsuit come sale time - it's just the kind of item which no one buys and I love to swoop upon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, Enc would look amazing in the jsuit! So long and lean deliciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HEY! I'm being professionally styled! :D

    I love this, Kate. I think I might cry! Uh oh, too late.

    I really can't say how touched I am—you know me too well. Thank you.

    —enc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww, you made enc cry. Do me, please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's enc written all over them. Cool stuff. I know she's mega pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  12. of course it's a jumpsuit!
    excellent choices. Very clean and lean lines, no fuss, very enc.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx