Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Eggs from Poland via Etsy

The wonderful aspect of blogging is the element of chance. Chance meetings, comments and finds. Recently my Feminism & Ageing post drew in different readers and invariably comments. Because I'm a polite bunny I always make every effort to visit the commentators blog.

Bozena Wojtaszek was one such blogger I visited to return the compliment of a read and comment. In doing so I stumbled across a beautifully textile blog called The Textile Cuisine. Bozena also has an Etsy shop
The shop has some delightful items especially for Easter and I really couldn't resist some eggs. I took some photos on my iPhone with ordinary camera and a couple of Hipstamatic ones.

back view of textile eggs

front view of textile eggs

The quality is extraordinarily and they are gorgeous items for decorating ones home at Easter. If I was a buyer at a department store or interior or furnishing shop I'd be snapping up her work.


  1. How funny! Bozena and I have been 'following' each others blogs since started last May and I have been admiring her eggs for the last few weeks on her blog. Its great to see them on yours!

  2. Oh my, Katherine, what a blatant promotion, I'm blushing... Thank you!
    I'm really happy that you like them.

  3. These eggs look lovely!! Hope she sells loads of 'em!

    Ali x

  4. How beautiful! The detail is extrodinary.
    I bought a hand knitted chicken at the hospital the other day, Im a sucker for anything when brandished by a group of old ladies!

  5. Oh my!
    These are wonderful. So much better than chocolate which is so quickly chomped and forgotten!



Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx