Okay this is the last of a trio of vaguely linked right Royal posts due to the, pause, Royal wedding.
Of course I am referring to the rightfully royal Kingdom of Style. On behalf of Queen Michelle and Queen Marie I am ordered to give you - Kate Middleton- some useful royal advice before you join the Firm.
1. You shall make Kingdom of Style your number one blog, it is the done thing.
2. Tea will be your drink of choice.
3. Consider your subjects - do follow Queen Marie and adopt 'affordable' things like sunglasses. No need to wear labels.
4. Make like Queen Michelle and get with the underwear - 'nuff said.
5. Deer are for Christmas baubles not shooting in the Scottish Highlands.
6. If you need any proper royal referencing defer to the late Queen Mum and hoard trinkets - they will be useful in case of like father like son behaviour.
7. If one finds things too much, then instead of sulking get Metallica on the decks, a good head bang will sort it all out.
8. If you need something less high st and more unique but not designer, (subjects to consider & all that) then the Queen's can point you in the direction of a few Etsy pieces.
9. A Glasgow kiss is no way to go, in case one of the staff suggest it (you can't trust 'em).
10. If in doubt refer to point 2 - A CUP OF TEA.
All images Kingdom of Style