Wednesday 24 February 2010

Spring Anyone?

Lest you've forgotten what flowers growing from the ground look like, I've appropriated/acquired this flash of spring colour from California via Enc of Observationmode. Thank you Enc, we've forgotten what spring looks like even down South.


Pity me I've got to inspire someone today to buy their Spring/Summer wardrobe and we'll be dressed like winter trolls. I think I might dance in the streets when this big freeze ends. But I'm making do with this wonderful image which gives me hope...

9 comments:

  1. I know you will do it ..I am in the Spring summer mood but with a winter body and weather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to spend money, somebody else's - you have a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there-have a great day, I'm sure you'll be so creative and inspirational with your choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for Spring. My Bluebells are just starting to sprout up in the garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ENC really came up with an impressive flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!

    P.S.: ♥Please don't forget to join the Schnappy Jewelry giveaway!♥

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shopping with ENC I felt so springy that I nearly danced in the streets. Hope this lovely flower gives you plenty of Spring time inspiration. Happy shopping!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enc is the best!
    Lovely pic!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx