Wednesday 10 February 2010

Oh my oh my

This week is MA results week and the not knowing is killing me. I had hoped the stress would make me unable to eat but I seem to be addicted to Ritz crackers. And of course next week is the first public viewing of my short film 'Dress Up'. I don't know what is worse waiting or showing a piece of work.

I'm besides myself with nerves but have decided to build the event up (it makes it seem less real in my head for some reason) with stills taken from the film. Apart from this post, these will be put daily on my Fashion and Film blog.



still from 'Dress Up'

9 comments:

  1. Make Do!!!! You have produced a film! So exciting! Stay Calm. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a week of excitement! I wish you all the luck with your MA results and your film! It will be wonderful, I'm sure!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the results, I can't wait to see the film! And I hope you will be wearing your own red dress to the event :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck dont worry about the ritz crackers I am addicted to Ginger bics at the moment. When you are right mentally it will all fall into place x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the film. Goodluck with your results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there-yes, cannot wait for next week too and keeping everything crossed for your results!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh I am nervous for you, darling! Fingers crossed!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Calm Calm calm, eat an avocado, green leafy vegetables to cancel out the ritz crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one hell of a week. I don't think a few crackers are going to do the slightest bit of harm. I know you will be great at everything! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx