Friday 26 February 2010

Just add cocktails

As the rain pours and the chilly wind whistles along the Thames my increasing obsession with sunshine knows no sign of abating. Never have I craved the Spring or Summer so much. Daily I see something sparkly or cheery and then my grey skies above dampen my momentary joy. I cannot recall a time when my sunglasses did not feature in my bag. Once this month have I put them on and for two minutes.

With Reiss adding jewellery to their growing retail offering, it was the Corrine gold multi chain sovereign necklace that started me thinking of Miami. Imagine this necklace accompanied by a white dress, sunglasses, bare feet - one foot gently poised in the pool and then a waiter walks over to hand you a cocktail - ah bliss.

14 comments:

  1. Hi there-that's just lovely, I've a coin chain belt which I'll have to wear this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love anything like that .. as SR said I also used to hve a chain belt and loved it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I have an old coin necklace that needs a polish but I'll be getting out as soon as the sun shines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of the coin belt at ShopCurious.

    Do you live by the river too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last day of summer here. Bring on the cool I say. Make Do Kate, I think Sarah Palin is reading my blog because on my feedjit, some one from Wasilla Alaska is always on!!!!!!! I choose to believe it is Mrs P xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we should 'make do' with the cocktails for now to help us get through the rest of Winter (all 2 days of it!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This feels like the longest winter of all time....relentless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perpetually summer over here. What I wouldn't do for a windy walk on the moors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cold it may be, but todays been a sunny day! Abandon all work, wrap up warm and go enjoy the rays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well both you and LLG just blah on don't you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WTF is that anon comment supposed to mean? Above ^^

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wendy B - gawd knows

    Anon - yes whatever, pick on me if you want but don't use my blog to be rude about someone else

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tor - yes there was fleeting sunshine this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx