Wednesday 21 April 2010

Back in time...

I was sent these pics the other day by Lucas Kroulik a MA Photography student of the MA FAshion & Film showcase evening at LCF in February, where my short film was premiered and we had a panel discussion with Coco's Tea Party and Melanie Rickey of Grazia, plus Pamela Church Gibson LCF and Tamar Jeffers McDonald of the University of Kent, who has a forthcoming book out called Hollywood Catwalk


Moi, caught multitasking with phone balanced on shoulder and ear rammed next to it,
plus putting out business cards! Hardly an elegant pose - ah well.


l to r Ella (Coco's Tea Party), Tamar Jeffers McDonald,
Pamela Church Gibson & Melanie Rickey

13 comments:

  1. Hi there-glad someone got a photo of your dress, you looked fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multitasking... hahaha! But I love your dress. And the red tights is fab. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree with you about your pose, I see nothing but magnificence - networking whilst looking good! You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The night was great and the film a big sucess! I love that dress soooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress! It's absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Multitasking is what we do best Kate! :) You look very pleased so i hope the night was a success!

    April Skye xx

    http://ticketsandpopcorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. elegant pose or not, your outfit looks great! love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am with everyone ^^^^^, that is a fantastic dress. And I loved how you paired it with red tights. It took it to a whole new level.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress too and the red tights, one of my favourite things at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look TERRIFIC!! You can use this snap once you get your book deal which I've been thinking you need. Let's find a publisher.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous! And if I would see you somewhere your fashion sense would totally intimidate me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx