Sunday 25 April 2010

Jumpsuit exposure

Gosh, blimey it is a chore to be posting and not because blogging is hard work but on Thursday I had a minor hand operation. I blame it on years of styling and holding hangars etc. but more of that another time when I can properly type two handed. So all of you who are thinking that Make Do Style hasn't commented on my blog, responded to a comment, I'm not fudging or slacking or entering the world of my blog is too big/I'm too busy to comment on yours - frankly I've got a poorly left hand.

It is getting better and to all of those I scared in Selfridges on Friday with my black gloved one hand, I apologise. Okay a few of you were worried it was a new trend... and the rest thought poor person with her prosthetic hand.

Anyway yesterday I had a hard days work at a fashion event and I wore the jumpsuit and before I disembarked into civvies (read pyjamas) I took some photos but obviously my one handed effort managed to mess up the camera and turn the normal mode into some weird fuzzy mode - so here I am (wounded) but in a jumpsuit!




jumpsuit: Topshop (S/S10)
belt: Reiss (A/W09)
wedges: Studio TLS (S/S09)

19 comments:

  1. Sorry about your hand -- here's hoping it feels better soon. You look lovely, though :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumpsuit looks fantastic with "those" shoes! So sorry to hear about your hand and hope it heals soon xx just pretend the glove is an MJ tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking for a nice jumpsuit.. it's so hard, especially being petite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there-wishing you a very speedy recovery my dear, the jumpsuit was a fab buy, very glam and chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the hand improves. This is a very chic outfit. I love those orange shoe arrangements. What is this TLS brand you speak of? I'd like to wear a jumpsuit, but I just don't think I could...but then again maybe I will. Get Well Soon left hand of Make Do Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a jump suit like that but it was white with black stripes! By the way, last night I had a dream you called me on the phone! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, feel better! And you may have a sore hand but you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm loving this piece especially the back view. The belt makes a perfect complement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw girl, I would to exchange links with you. Please let me know. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice jumpsuit! Hope the hand heels soon - I"m still suffering from blogger's wrist which is a terrible thing, fortunately the lovely flesh coloured splint I'm wearing seems to work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kate you have great style . it suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a hand operation last year -- the tight bandage that they put on it caused more pain than anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Didn't I own that same outfit back sometime around 1983? God, I can't believe that 80's fashions are back in style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope the hand gets better soon! Must be very frustrating. And love the jumpsuit, I am getting very tempted to a jumpsuit...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to hear about your hand - I live in constant fear of hand injury leaving me with the inability to type. I don't know how I'd survive! (Literally, as I'm paid to write!)

    Love the jumpsuit. I really, really want to be brave enough to give one a go.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, darling!
    Love the back detail!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg, hope your hand is ok... what exactly happened to it??? You look lovely nonetheless...I see you're holding your camera with your left hand... tripod???

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look great in that jumpsuit. Really makes me want to try a few on myself!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Susie - it is in my right hand and it my reflection in the mirror! Nothing serious just a ganglion extraction ans whilst this is a deet - it ain't a good one! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx