Thursday 15 April 2010

Helmet Lang part deux

Knowing I did no justice to the Helmet Lang trousers/pants I quickly snapped my outfit yesterday as I rushed off for an appointment. I wore the gifted Helmut Lang's from Queen Marie with a Topshop pale pink silk short sleeve blouse (last summer purchase), Russell & Bromley wedges (2008 purchase) with large pearl earrings, hair in side bun and threw on my Wallis gold dress coat (2003 purchase altered) at last minute as slightly cooler today. In essence I'm very heavily influenced by Mad Men as I caught up on all the missed episodes before last one this week. I love Mad Men.

And then I went to the gym later to attempt to reduce the protruding pot belly the lovely trousers keep highlighting!

14 comments:

  1. They are lovely Kate and really suit you ... I like you colour choices too.. I am loving short sleeve shirts... Darren calls them my "Daisy Duke" look.. you may not like that comment lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you again. I just bought a pair of chinos from New Look which remind me of your extra special pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a chic outfit! I can imagine Audrey Hepburn wearing something like this and the jacket creates a fabulous silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look as pretty as a picture and those trouser were indeed made for you!

    Queen Marie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you out the pieces together. Snazzy top too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving Mad Men, too, but have missed out on most (and my BT box doesn't offer the old ones). Looks like the new Helmut Lang trousers are so versatile, you can wear them a zillion ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty :)
    The pants look great but I now have my eye on your pink top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous. Please take me shopping on the High Street because I think I could deal with it if I had a Kate there to look after me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes these photos definitely do the pants more justice. Unfortunately with the clearer pic I realised these weren't the pair I have been looking at. And now I want these ones more...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pants! You're lucky to receive a gift from the Queen Marie! I adore her, as many other do, I'm sure.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving how you've paired the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving those pants. What a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx