Monday 18 August 2008

A/W 08 wish list


It's time to lay my cards on the table and share my planned A/W 08 purchases. I'll be sticking to my list as for the next 15 months I'll be an MA student and be down to one working day a week.
My must haves to update my wardrobe are a black leather jacket, so far my front runner is Muu:Baa number, £119. But I'll be checking out Zara and Warehouse.
Then to make my hot footing around town on my feet a breeze I'm plumping for Kurt Geiger black biker boots, £140 to work with trousers and skirts.
I'll be buying a pair of 7/8 trousers, Gap apparently have some for £35 which would be perfect if they fit. I find Gap sizing hit or miss depending on the cut. My final purchase will be a red sheer shirt from Jigsaw for £65. And that is my budget blown. Hard student times ahead!

14 comments:

  1. That jacket is amazing!!! I also have a black leather jacket on my shopping list for winter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There has been a veritable plague of leather jackets here in Australia this winter, absolutely everywhere and at every price point too - so I bet there'll be lots more to choose from for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kate-an excellent choice, particularly the jacket and boots-these are real investment pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - thanks for making me blog of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those boots! They are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zara has a really lovely leather looking jacket (I'm saying leather but as it is £50 so it is probably not) that is a dark green.
    Quite a bargin I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic choices, lady. Really versatile pieces. I especially love that perfectly fitted leather jacket - tough, yet feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great jacket! god i remember being a student, hard times hard times.. but for some reason i always found money to go out! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe blown, but the items are brilliant and will last years, not weeks.

    I LOVE those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi bikers. What do you think of the hot biker girl? You can join and search biker girls for love thing.

    It's totally free:
    SearchBikerBabes.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...please where can I buy a unicorn?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx