Thursday 14 August 2008

Inspiring times

This time of year is always filled with abundance. Bumper sized magazines. New A/W stock arrivals and blackberries.....

Everyday this week the petit garcon has made me pick blackberries. Not much has ended up at home as he basically eats what is picked and can even stop his mode of transport to refuel himself. I'm a bit scratched on arms and legs but I'm always inspired by blackberry picking, the colours, the thought of crumble and the fact they are free!





11 comments:

  1. I loved blackberry picking, a great childhood memory. The little man sure is having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that´s sweet boy! and so delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing so wonderful as a petit garcon!! He looks very kissable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, nothing better than getting stuck into wild blackberries. He looks pretty chuffed, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's definitely worth the scratched arms. What a sweet little rascal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! And I can totally relate. Our raspberries are finally ripe, but we only get about 7 ripe ones a day ... and I eat them all before I make it into the house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm... blackberry and apple crumble, one of my favourite childhood desserts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks so sweet, I also have blackberries in my garden at the moment... Delicious with apples in a crumble!

    Mademoiselle M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx