Thursday 18 September 2008

Keeping it minimal

Over the next few days I become a golf widow due to the Ryder Cup.
Last night I was subjected to the opening ceremony.
I was too tired to move off the settee and so caught up with every ones blogs whilst the rambling Ryder thing rumbles along.

It sort of involves all hail to the wonderful wives, fiances and girlfriends, quite dreadful stuff and they all look like Stepford Wives in a homogenised uniform dress selected for them to wear. The Europeans were all in blue and white.

Well I'd have picked this little number as my dress



RM by Roland Mouret pigalle wool dress £990 net-a-porter

These glorious Isobella Wolf-Fang earrings by Wendy Brandes (I'm officially obsessed with them)

And my blue element would be my Blahnik's (technically not mine yet!)

If your going to do Stepford then do it in style and attitude!

8 comments:

  1. You'll stop all the Stepfords in their steps with this style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-I can see a picture of everyone looking you up and down in this outfit and being totally consumed with jealousy-haha!! Fabulous picks my dear. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That dress is well nigh perfect. Gorgeous! And would look smashing with those electric blue heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this shoe is already a classic!
    a kiss!!!

    I love too the minimalistic style!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!!
    Those shoes are to kill for!
    Great combo.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I love the beauty and the beast thing going on with the pretty white dress and the wolf earings :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only white wasn't sooo unforgiving on me :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx