Saturday 13 September 2008

Blogging Award



The lovely Aliena of Same cat...different spots gave me an award.



I love her blog as it gives me a little inlet to Barcelona. Now I'm supposed to pass this award onto 8 blogs, which I'm going to find it hard to do seeing as most of you have already received one!!

I'm going to focus on the making do blogs - the ones that focus on finance, as you know I'm a finance first, fashion second type of gal. And now I'm going to be a stooudent for 15 months I need all the top tips I can get...

$haronRose -$pending, $aving, me - the thrifting diva gets personal with finances.
Skylark and Son - the antipodean thrifter who makes style almost out of zero.
Fashion Addict Rehab - for trying to beat the lure of the new and glitz, plus making a blogging comeback.
Grayburn - for the beauty product information, helpful in watching those pennies/cents

And for everyone else too! All fab....

9 comments:

  1. Oh thank you! I needed that as I have been sitting here alone on a Saturday night wrestling with an uncooperative sewing machine (attempting to make style out of almost nothing) while my husband is out watching rugby and drinking beer and generally enjoying himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so deserve this award! Congrats to you. I know Grayburn's lovely blog. And,I am looking forward to visiting the others I have yet to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youuuhouuuu! Congratulations!!

    Mademoiselle M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate-I feel very humbled-blog of the week for Vintage and now this Premio for the Finance too-thanks my dear, it is much appreciated, you're a lovely gal!! Have a great weekend, Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you, Kate, and all the recipients on your list! I know that Skye is a master of thrifting, but the others are new to me, so I'll have to check them all out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done. You deserve it, I adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award and thanks for awarding me with it! How great it is to get this from you! Thank you so much :)

    Hope you're having fun @ fashion week! It's great to see the pictures and to hear about what's going on.

    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx