Sunday 12 October 2008

Citizen Tagged!

I'm thinking that on my deathbed I'm might issue 'tagged' as my last word, thereby spiralling a huge investigation into what did I mean, or be left with an epitaph which reads 'geez this gal was a blogoholic'.

The wonderful Observationmode has afforded me another opportunity to purge myself of random matters with the four tag thingy!

1. Four Places I go to over and over:
- to the nursery
- to London College of Fashion
- to Caffe Nero
- Waterloo station

2. Four people who email me regularly:
- my course director
- my style booker
- Amazon
- Net-a-Porter (they are wasting their time these days)

3. Four place I would rather be right now:

- New York

-in bed asleep

- a spa

- Barbados

4. Four of my favourite places to eat: (all currently in my head)

-Le Caprice (London)

- Baltazar (New York)

- Ninos (Roma)

- La Taxidermista (Barcelona)

5. Four people I'm tagging:

- Everybodysaysdon't

- Sharon Rose Vintage

- Same cat different spots

- Wee Birdy

6. Four TV shows I watch over and over:

- Sex and the City

- Lazy Town

- Charlie and Lola (I quite like this one)

- and the freakin rest of cbeebies!

10 comments:

  1. i watch SATC over and over again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh RIGHT! I forgot SATC!

    I was fascinated to read what you wrote, Kate, especially the places you like to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids LOVE Charlie & Lola. It's one of the few intelligent kids' shows around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these things - its nice to find out interesting little tid bits about fellow bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share your love of bed and sleep. In Bed is the happiest place on earth, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for remembering me... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ilike Charlie and Lola too. And I used to watch SATC re-runs wishing she stayed with Aidain, until I watched the movie...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi kate-haha, thanks for the tag-I remember the days of constantly watching cbeebies too!! Oh, I could be in bed all day, given half the chance....!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know your shows, well of course I know SATC. But, other than that I am out of the loop. Must google to see what I am missing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag! Its nice to know a little more about you :)

    M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx