Sunday 26 October 2008

No masquerading in the house..


Had I really wanted to enter into the spirit of Masquerade I'd have donned a large black cape, spoken Italian all night and never dipped my mask once all evening.





Instead I arrived at the House of Masquerade, thanks to Absolut Vodka, as me and left as me. I dressed up in a glorious golden girls outfit from Mint Vintage, drank and met fellow bloggers Wee Birdy, Dressed & Pressed, The Fabulous Frocks duo, The Luxe Chronicles , Disneyrollergirl and their friends which was a complete delight. I'm sure I should have taken more notice and been uber enqiring but heck I was there to have fun! I'll let the photos do the talking.








15 comments:

  1. your dress is stunning, i'm left without words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-That gold dress and sequin top is really stunning, it looked like a lot of fun, lucky gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gold number is super. It sounds like a lot of fun to meet with fellow bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, look at you with the gold dress! I love the pic of me. I must have it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fantastic time and looked great doing it. And, I am longing to see a larger picture of that cape in the last picture. That looks envy worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I love that harlequin dress!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you look FAB!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun!!! All these outfits are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look fab, really gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great great great window look !! awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dear, how great you are, stuning in the golden one...
    You should put more pictures of you, you're so beautiful.
    Sounds that you enjoyed very much your time and I bet it was too much fun meeting fellow bloggers :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i totally heard of this event!! it sounded fantastic... and lovely outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad that you had a great time! I totally love your look! So gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx