Friday 31 October 2008

Four thingy tag - Halloween Special

Over a week ago Big City Bumpkin tagged me for the four thingy thing - which I've been tagged about before so I thought I'd do a Halloween special (and yes Sharon Rose, I've got your award thing to mention as well on my to do list!)



The four places I go over and over again:
- the graveyards
- the woods
- the ghost train at the fun fair!
Four people who email me regularly:


Four places I would rather be right now:
- Greyskulls
- the bat cave
- Morticia's chamber
- Transylvania

Four of my fav places to eat:
- Spook and chip shop
- Ghoul restaurant
- Ghost cafe


Four people I'm tagging:
- Frankenstein
- those pesky kids on Scooby Doo
- Ghostbusters
- Skeletor

Four tv programmes I watch over and over again:
- Adams Family
- The Munsters
- Scooby Doo
- He-man

Happy Halloween may it be a spooky one



12 comments:

  1. Haha-so spooky, I wouldn't last on a sleepover at London Bridge, too much of a scaredy cat, I don't even like horror films either!! Have a great weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get scared watching Tim Burton films, and no it isn't because of Helena Bonham Carter. I took Boo to see The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D last year (Heaven was arriving late and seeing the whole auditorium wearing Buddy Holly 3D specs) but it scared the bejesas out of me. So no, won't be joining you on London Bridge either.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh I'm the biggest scardied cat there is. I'd be the last person you'd find on London Bridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha He-man! What about Shira :)?

    x Grayburn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween! I hope you have a fab cstume! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never done the London Bridge. But, I have been to Sleepy Hollow and I crossed the bridge where the Headless Horseman road. Spooky!!

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha. Lady, you rock. What a spooktastic take on a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Spooky Witchy-Poo day to you, too! Is la garconne dressing up today? xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice to know those things... :)

    Happy Halloween, have fun dear.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, Kate! This post forced me to remember HR Puf-n-Stuff, and I'd forgotten all about that manic show! LOL!

    You have great taste.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx