When the lovely Sharon Rose of Sharon Rose-Vintage Fashion, Me gave me this award the other day I decided to run it asap; as of late I've been completely remiss on this sort of thing and it is such a good way of showing support to every ones blogging efforts. I have to nominate ten bloggers and I'm loathed to pick just ten but here goes, ones that Sharon didn't get to first - oh and those of you who haven't got the will or time to carry it on don't worry just have a head swell mo instead!
1. Delicious Industries - this blog provides me with lots of amazing design images and inspiration every day!
2. Disneyrollergirl - I love reading a different perspective on fashion and garments and this blog delivers great quotes of the day.
3. CocosTeaParty - fab images and so well presented, mind you I'd go and look everyday just for the banner!
4. Dressed&Pressed- how I laugh when Denrele's being funny and I never want to be on the receiving end of a dressed and pressed rant - they are the best!
5. Mahalo Fashion - I don't know how Jen does the wonderful realms of images. It is always a visual feast.
6. Tales near the Runway - by rights I shouldn't give an award to someone who can only post occasionally (for very good reasons) because if you get hooked to this blog like me it is a bad habit just waiting and waiting... but worth it!
7. Style Salvage -I've dipped into this blog on and off but of late it has become my second favourite insight on menswear after David Mills in Style magazine (gosh hope Steve doesn't think that's an insult!).
8. The Fashion Assistant and her camera - Kit is so talented and hard working, it is a joy to see a such young female talent.
9. Wee Birdy - Stylish, cute and that's just the blog!
10. Goddamit I'm Mad - Ah Sister Wolf, never a dull moment and always a surprise thought and angle what's not to like.