Friday 8 January 2010

London Fashion Week and LCF Short Film Premier

Regular readers and fellow bloggers will know (seriously I might have bored you on this subject) that I've completed a Masters in Fashion and Film for which I have made a short film.

You can hear more about this here - London College of Fashion MA-sters Showcase. And I hope to have a trailer for the film shortly but weather is hampering access to all manner of things at the moment.

The premier for the short will take place on Thursday the 18th of February - the eve of London Fashion Week at the London College of Fashion with a panel of experts (fashion journalists, academics and retailers) discussing the issue raised by the film! Plus drinks on the wonderful terrace overlooking Oxford Street before and after

Invites are being sent out shortly but I suddenly realised that some of you non London/British fashion bloggers might be coming to London for LFW. If so, and you'd like an invite then please let me know. I'm not sure of numbers as it's not me in charge of the guest list, except those I've specifically noted although I nearly forgot my mum and dad! But I can forward your details to the lovely events team. Let me know.

10 comments:

  1. Sometimes I really wish I didn't live so far away.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.: ♥Please don't forget to join the Miss C. Alexandria giveaway!♥

    Good luck!


    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your film, darling!
    So exciting!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really looking forward to seeing it - you must be really excited (and nervous!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious Industries - Petrified!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are fabulous. I so wish I could be there. You'll have to blog up a storm about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there-I'm awaiting my invite!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon Rose - don't think they are sending them out until after Jan 15th

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to be able to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx