Sunday 17 January 2010

Wears it well

The Sonia Rykiel H&M collaboration is something to look forward to. And I did treat myself to one of her fun hair bands from her November 2009 lingerie collaboration with H&M.

However it broke the same day as I bought it, which is sort of a reminder about the quality of items produced. I do steer clear of the collaborations yet equally think it is a great way to get designer input into your wardrobe for less. I'll remain torn between my purist head and my hopeful heart.

But before it broke petit garcon modelled it!

5 comments:

  1. Funny!

    Is this a Sonia Rykiel headband?

    P.S.: ♥Please don't forget to join the Three Birds Designs giveaway!♥

    Good luck!


    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything he doesn't look scrumptious in??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo .. you again are right I have a ficcare hair clip that has lasted me three years .. I nearly died at the price when I bought it but others that I have bought have fallen apart in minutes never mind years

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does wear it very well! (the underwear is actually really good quality) Hope you're having a nice weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh jebus, it's 1987 all over again! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx