Wednesday 6 January 2010

Confusion reigns so off to bed

Sometimes I think not only do people get out of the wrong side of bed but the solar system revolves a different way so your axis is out of step with someone else's axis who say got up before or after you.

This occurs more frequently at this time of year in the Northern Hemisphere due to the short days and the very long nights. In order to avoid these disconnects, clashes and all manner of nonsense it would be better to stay in bed!

Given how cold and how snowy it is, this might not be a bad idea all round. So these are a few sale items to assist a stay in bed. None are romantic, all are for keeping toes and body cosy and warm.




Just add a mug of hot chocolate, some magazines, books and let the world go by.....

14 comments:

  1. I think I need to move to the Southern Hemisphere for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-I reckon with the weather at the moment, staying in bed is such a good option, the snow is here, but not enough to keep us from school and work-boo hoo, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I love a cozy throw to snuggle with when under the weather xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That nightie is a bargain! Although I didn't need any more incentive to stay in bed and keep warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't tell anyone, but I was sat here blogging away in my dressing gown with the blinds drawn when your post reminded me to get dressed. Then OMG! I peeked out through the blind and it's snowing hard outside. Perhaps I should stay just as I am after all... thanks for the curiously warming idea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post for a day like today - snowing like mad outside and I'm on my second cup of tea already! Those cashmere bed socks look so cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice sacks..sorry..wrong spell..lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS Have added your blog to my links x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a cozy things, my dear!

    X♥X♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect timing - I've made a nest in bed and I'm not moving! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds great, shame I had to work today, would have loved to snuggle up in cozy jammies with Hot Chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I live in flannel all winter long ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx