Monday 13 July 2009

Anya absolutions

Not only was Saturday a wonderful way to while away time in the company of bloggers, but it was the day that Sharon Rose bought her place in heaven. The lovely, generous Sharon gave me so much joy with a thrifted treasure I spent all day Sunday on my knees for her!

My present was a perfect original Anya Hindmarch of which judging by the inner label goes back a fair few years. I will date it and let you know. Anya is my favourite bag designer so I was in pure bag heaven thanks to Sharon.



Oh and Mr MDS earned his absolution's too by putting together our new garden furniture and getting the bed in at the end of the garden to grow vegetables in, while I was in Harvey Nicks! Gosh, I'm seriously going to have to gain mine somehow.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Kate-I'm just soo pleased it will finally get used and its great how you will treasure it too, great indeed!! Mr MDS is a saviour, lucky you having that vegetable bed in the garden, I want one just like it-it will keep you and le petit garcon very busy this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lucky you with your fancy new bag. Shall we call it vintage Anya? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon has earned her place in Heaven! How sweet is she?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fantastic! That Sharon is a generous soul ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great garden furniture and the handbag is GORGEOUS! :-) Sharon Rose is the best! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful purse! Sharon is a great friend... And I love your new garden set. You'll enjoy many a meal out there, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool bag, sounds like you had a very productive weekend and got to enjoy it - they're the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty! Sharon is such a lovely lady. Sounds like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you! and Sharon Rose is seriously the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! what an amazing pressie! you are too lucky for words... new bag, new garden furniture and new veg patch, what more could a girl want :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is no love like blogger love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx