Wednesday 15 July 2009

Filming

From now until next Tuesday, filming takes over my life! It seems only yesterday I mention my filming ambitions and now it 3 days away. I'm quite tired at the moment in a nice way due to being hectic and a bit of a mind overload. In fact the very nice head of security at the Connaught Hotel just phoned me to let me know I'd put the wrong month on my film location letter. He was worried he'd missed it!

I tell you what I wouldn't mind a stay there to recover! So, have a good time blogging and will catch up on all your fab posts next week.

11 comments:

  1. Good Luck with everything! Thinking of you! And I'll take you out when it's done for a posh drink somewhere, maybe at the Connaught? to celebrate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could photograph I'd be there - but I'm useless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!!! This is big. You dreamed it and you are doing it. Hooray, you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my dear-wishing you all the best, enjoy the journey of it as it will be over before you know it! The end result will be so worthwhile too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all is going well. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you're turning your dream into reality and can't wait to see the fruit of your labour! Merde puissance 13! (It sounds like a vulgar insult but it is a thoroughly Gallic way of wishing you the very best of luck.)

    Best wishes,

    Helene
    The Luxe Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the shoot - will we get invited to the big screening? X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx