Monday 6 July 2009

All Change

This week it's all change! I've decided to bare all and go for a new style direction. It's been brewing for a long time. Sometimes you just know what you do, who you are and how you dress needs to be realigned.

Whilst I'm clear about what I want to do, one of my friends whose a stylist is coming over to help sort my wardrobe out with me. Having two heads and four hands in this case is a big help. It will be interesting having to share views and listen to someone else.

I'm very excited and will take photos of this mammoth task. Not sure I'll be able to lose the glass in the hand look though!



PS is it just my or is the post option on blogger not working - you know where you preset date and time, not that I want to give away my mode of operation.

11 comments:

  1. I've never used post option, it never really works for me.
    I'm excited for these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always struggled with the post option too - I have to write them in advance and then set them live from my phone!
    Looking forward to seeing your new look! :)
    Tor x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked for me Ok last year, but I haven't tried it recently.

    Looking forward to reading your posts on the wardrobe change!

    (I've been doing a sort out, I've got 2 bin bags for the charity shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I never had problems scheduling Blogger posts in advance. Now I'm on WordPress, though, so I can't really say what's going on now! Could be a glitch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had one problem with pre-posting last week, but it seems to be working now.

    Looking forward to seeing the style metamorphosis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the new style direction!

    And I've been able to schedule out posts, no prob ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look forward to seeing and hearing about your style changes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is not just you. I haven't had it work for the last three posts. I read that Google is aware of this problem and that they are working on a fix. It seems it is only affecting some users. Lucky us!!

    I am looking forward to seeing your new direction. And, hey, just because you have a new look it doesn't mean you need lose the glass.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. La Belette - phew! It's been driving me mad. Sometimes when you know you are going to be busy it is nice to be prepared. i doubt I'll ever lose the glass!

    Fashion moment - thanks for that. I like this photo because my dad took it of me on boxing day 2008 at my sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx