Thursday 9 July 2009

What I wore last night

Now had I not been applying nails inc Hanover Square to my toe nails, giving last minute babysitting instructions and running for the bus, I would have taken a photo. Instead I give you a retrospective of the outfit I wore last night to Mr MDS's works do in a marquee on the Southbank.

The dress: All Saints in sale £55


The back view of dress


The cut of cloth on dress around the derrière


The required coat due to rain - a olive green patent mac from Primark 2 years ago. It was quite pricey for Primark at £22!


The shoes: Russell & Bromley

14 comments:

  1. Really love that dress - the All Saints sale has been amazing hasn't it?! Hope you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-the All Saints dress was a fabulous deal and I really love those R&B shoes-hope you had a lovely time too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those SHOES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful dress, and I LOVE the mac, I love green! If yo ever get rid of that _ I'll buy it off you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally in love with the dress and the shoes! Mr MDS must have been very proud to have such a trendy thing on his arm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress and booties! Love the whole look!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress and shoes!

    FM~FP~AF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dress and a bargain! Love All Saints.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just become a member of the Allsaints facebook group. They upload all the latest Allsaints clothes coming out. I have just seen some great Allsaints Gladiator sandals.

    Check it out http://www.facebook.com/pages/ALLSAINTS/7688670492?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sister Wolf - it is somewhat bustle like!

    James - no offence but seriously I have better things to do than be a member of the Allsaints facebook group

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - I'm sure you dazzled on the night. Great buy in the sale.

    And I love your message to James. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, much appreciated. Sorry about no longer offering anonymous comments but spamming had become a very annoying issue. xxx